HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

I'm a bit surprised that the SP has not picked up with over a...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I'm a bit surprised that the SP has not picked up with over a year of growth and improvement. Granted it is not in line with expectations that were seeded by their announcements throughout 2020 and early 2021. I think this has influenced low sentiment along with some "can kicking" down the road on timeframes they announced. I can totally understand how that starts to introduce doubt in the minds of investors.

I'm not sure how they will conduct the testing. I believe considerable testing and understanding of the product is required to produce an SDS. The testing could also be overseen in independent laboratories and not necessarily done in China. In any case I'm not sure of the criteria the Chinese would use. Collagen is collagen. It's a well understood substance, so if it's about testing the purity and mixability in creams (texture etc.) I would assume HCT have already done a lot of this in the development of the product (it's been around for a while and they're a recognised global player in the collagen space), and there wouldn't be much to test. Difficult to tell without knowing what they're testing for and they haven't been clear on this in announcements. I can't find a lot of info on the deal itself other than what's been reported by HCT. They said the whole process would take 6 months or so, and I think we're nearing or just past that mark, so we deserve an explanation if there are delays. The SDS is a bit of a carrot dangle in the whole scheme of things.

We won't know much about the case from here until it's in court I'm afraid. They'll keep a tight lid on it (HCT and ASIC). I would assume the charges remain as stated by ASIC and nothing new to tag on, or they would have to announce this.

I'm in the middle of switching my share trading platform as Commsec cancelled my account for trying to buy more HCT shares that were on sale on the market - I'm blown away at how you can't buy shares that are being sold on the market - They literally wouldn't let me buy any more. My holdings are in limbo.

I think if the upward trend continues with revenue and cost reduction, with some material developments on earlier announcements, it will spark some interest. Markets are quick to forgive where there is profit to be made, but there's some relationship building to be done here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.