HCT 16.7% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Yes, this is true. SKN have a good marketing team and they are...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Yes, this is true. SKN have a good marketing team and they are an established brand in Australia. HCT has no marketing skills at all. None. This has been their biggest weakness and I've hoped over all this time they would fix that weakness. They haven't. It's no point having even the best products if you can't market them strategically for growth and brand recognition. They need to invest in this area.

The SKN product is also more basic in application. This is favourable because it is easier to test for the application purposes and get approval. HCT's products and application, such as fogging through HVAC, is extremely difficult to test reliably and prove in testing.

HCT need to understand what the market wants, not what they want the market to want. I, and I'm sure most people and businesses, couldn't care less if one product is 1000 times better than another if the inferior product can still achieve the desired outcome at a lower cost. SKN seem to understand this simple logic, so they will appeal to a larger proportion of the market share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $321 64.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220168 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 462891 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.