AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Plough, I agree that they should have provided better...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Plough,
    I agree that they should have provided better guidance, especially when Brookins made it clear on multiple occasions, the most recent was his video answering shareholders directly that we "should expect the same trajectory". Given that the company has been on limited quarters life support for some time, each quarterly matters. Having said that there was some good news for both bedding and body armour "Our investors will be provided with direct insight into this progress with customers integrating the Eclipsys brands into their marketing collateral" which is a big step forward having an identifiable brand across products. Also a new "Major" mattress manufacturer and some insight into the number of companies they are dealing with, 11 in bedding and 28 in body armour. For me it was great to see a supply chain & operations VP, interestingly he has experience in Malaysia and Mexico, 2 markets to further develop into, Malaysia for bedding / manufacturing and Mexico Body armour ?. I notice the reference to Tempur Sealy, could this be the new bricks and mortar business they are dealing with ? Anyway, disappointing financially but at least there is some more transparency into the company as to what they are doing.

Good luck and it shore is a bumpy ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.382K 762.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6933439 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 1570440
Last updated 11.50am 17/06/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.