AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Delips, I believe the iDeal does make use of Alexium's...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Delips, I believe the iDeal does make use of Alexium's products. However I think the base model that Serta Simmons (SSB) sells (say that 5 time fast) simply has holes through the memory foam and you can get the PCM as an add on or model up. This is where the new technology (Delcool) may assist so that base models can also have a PCM component to provide and edge. SSB also sell bed in a box and I believe it through this avenue that Alexium want to make in roads and expand their market opportunities. It could well be the best or most effective PCM at that price point. This might also assist with the access to a global market along with ramping the current activities they perform in Asia. The cost of shipping is reducing as is the USD and China is opening up so good opportunities to be "First to market" there assuming that some competitors may have moved away from that space for various reasons. Certainly exciting times for Alexium when it truly is make or break, Billy certainly provides a refreshing communication style and i suspect that business partners might also find that appealing.
    GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.382K 762.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6933439 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 1570440
Last updated 11.50am 17/06/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.