AJX 8.33% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi plou... (the patent did not get off the ground... geeze...

1. 4,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831
    Hi plou... (the patent did not get off the ground... geeze paperwork - cost ?)

This Eclypsis product's first launch was all fanfare......then flat. From my understanding it seemed to be a good product? However from my perspective - and first glance of the name - a botanical connection - er like pruning a eucalyptus tree? It had no connection with a body suit/armour protection with in built cooling ?? Bloo-- '0'. Not sure what others thought ! It may have some technical reference to the nature of the suit- the chemical aspect ??? Who knows... No connection to the product to potential customers obviously !

How about some suggestions eh?

Cool Protect
    Bullet stop - cool!
    11 hours cool protector
    Armour Cool etc .

Said this before - hope the US of A military does not take the same time in strategic planning for any sort of war ????????? Shite it would be over before any one got into their military gear. The old stuff not this new gear that Adam and Eve started to develop. ? ps I bought shares from Adam that is how long I have been here. No wonder my peers called me 'opium' at school - A slow acting dope -( a self diagnosis ?) I am a very small holder -

Fire retardant - a huge need for some help here. The UK has just mentioned $billions to fix their problems (Chinese Manufactured ??? I am not sure - could be wrong) . Has AJX's product ever been mentioned/promoted in this neck of the woods? And that big chemical Coy we were supposed to be in bed with(no pun here either). A relationship breakdown ???????

I could go no and on .... and maybe one day this thing - whatever it is - may fire (no pun intended).

No Coy is bullet proof - some fire some do not - seems some bed down better than others.

Keep safe all............... do not forget that 'bottom drawer'

Anyways - had my dummy spit - Keep safe all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $9.226K 838.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9710099 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 66845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.