RAC 0.58% $1.74 race oncology ltd

I know… PYC was a weird company too….for years it had a devoted...

1. 3,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    I know… PYC was a weird company too….for years it had a devoted following but nothing ever seemed to happen… I remember trying to research it about 8 years ago….from memory, it said it had a platform drug, was based in a small office on Stirling highway, near Subiaco? And it did lots of exciting sounding lab work…but it never seemed to get anything past the lab into the clinic.

The reason I have such a bee in my bonnet about RAC not ever having had its own patient in a clinical trial yet is that someone very knowledgeable about biotechs said quite empathically that biotechs not ready to enter human trials are not qualified to list on the asx. Instead, they should rely on academic grants and venture capital money to get them to phase 1 status, and only when they were ready to do a phase 1 trial should they consider listing on the ASX.

i know there are always exceptions to the rule, and I must regard RAC as an exception or I wouldn’t be invested so heavily in it….but I will breathe a lot more easily once RAC reports its first human patient!

I am not a natural rule breaker, especially when someone knowledgeable definitively spells out the rule!

I guess PYC is another exception to the rule…after what feels like a million years in the making, it is finally conducting one or some phase 1 trials!

Last edited by hotcongo: Today, 15:20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
0.010(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $295.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.76 $1.77 $1.60 $400.7K 236.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 550 $1.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.