RAC 0.58% $1.74 race oncology ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report and Appendix 4C, page-28

1. 19,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5864
    This is more a personal opinion question so I will answer it under my personal account. First off, I don’t think anyone in the industry thinks that RAC has treated no patients since 2016 - the two Israeli Phase 2 trials have always been seen as RAC trials even if they were investigator sponsored trials since they were using RAC produce bisantrene.

To answer your larger question, the common response at Bioshares was one of surprise. Few in the industry have been keeping up with the changes at RAC and many thought we were still trying to advance bisantrene as a treatment for AML to be sold under the named patient program in Europe (i.e. the original 2016 strategy). If I had to sum up the general impression it was “Oh - you really are an interesting and serious biotech company”.

I am less interested in who we have on the registry than on delivering on what we have set out to do. If we can demonstrate that bisantrene is both an anticancer and cardioprotective agent in the clinic I will be happy. Good data is what matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
0.010(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $295.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.76 $1.77 $1.60 $400.7K 236.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 550 $1.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.