FHE 6.25% 22.5¢ frontier energy limited

I’m just hoping it comes back down to 0.395. Glad I timed the...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I’m just hoping it comes back down to 0.395. Glad I timed the dump.
    (Assumption) A big reason as to why this stock has gone down and might stay down for longer than what HODLers would expect is due to:
    1. The liquidity. Big whales who swing sell news like what has just occurred have drastic effects on the share price. These people can manipulate the share price in order to scare people into panic selling their shares at a huge discount for that whale re-buying back into the stock
    2. no near term way of the company earning money. It’s good that FHE has acquired this debt finance but what people who hold don’t understand is that people who swing sell are put off by this due to the company being BALLS deep in debt with no near term positive cash flow. I have a more pessimistic view that this stock will drop substantially lower as people will get scared from the lack of news. I wouldn’t even mind betting that the stock COULD get back down to 28c due to lack of reporting from the company. Once the company starts nearing completion of their project, you’ll probably see a large uptake in liquidity and share price as swing traders buy into the stock prior to the good news.

just food for thought. I may be wrong. You may be right. I just know that the best way to create money over time is by reducing risk

someone higher in thread was on the money. A lot of people will be concerned that this company won’t be able to pay back this debt if EVERYTHING doesn’t go according to their plan. With the economic uncertainty with higher inflation and all the (realistic) fear mongering about the US and Australia going into a recession or stagflation , this could have huge repercussions on acquiring the materials within the expected and current budget

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $115.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.3¢ $228.9K 1.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 138578 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 31816 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.