AT1 0.00% 2.7¢ atomo diagnostics limited

After watching the NWR presentation I'm now more excited...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    After watching the NWR presentation I'm now more excited about the Telehealth side of the business. That app coupled with the updated test devices could be a real game changer. My wife has mentioned a few times over the last 6 months that every time she's gone into our local GP's that there's very few people in the waiting room. They're actively trying to keep people out of there by organising phone consults for results (which my wife participated in last week) or making you wait out in your car and someone will come get you or call you when it's time to come in for your appointment. John mentioned there's quite a few OEM's looking to get on our platform, I'm keen to see what/who they are. We will be a very disruptive technology over the next few years if we successfully decentralise the POCT market with our tech! It's all the things they couldn't go into detail about in that presentation that'll light the fuse under this company. Next 12-24 months will be incredibly exciting and life changing for those that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $10.03K 365.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 668702 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 11840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.