AT1 3.85% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report & Appendix 4C - 30 September 2020, page-90

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I don't read any of that as downramping. Competition is good because it'll give us something to compare our devices to. John said in the presentation we have quite robust IP protection and that from what he's seen nobody else has developed a device like ours. So that says to me we are still best in class in terms of our device and it's "ease of use" which seems to be pretty critical in rate of adoption for these. I was on nightshift watching the presentation but I vaguely remember him saying there's a 70% margin on the devices sold into the AccessBio contract and that it's payable even in the even that FDA approval isn't achieved. That's a ridiculously strong contract we've negotiated there, says to me AccessBio wanted us more than the other way around. The electronic reader and app will be getting rolled out in H2 FY21 so I think we'll be getting in early enough before it gets too crowded as you say. Having Biden elected might see a lot more testing for COVID occurring in the US so there may be cause to reevaluate the numbers from now until the end of FY21. I'm hoping now the election is over (despite the court action) the market will start operating with less volatility. I have a couple positions in other stocks I'm looking to close out and move over here before the half yearly which I expect will push us back up to previous highs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $15.57K 604.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 277067 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.