CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I gave you a thumbs up, GoArmy. I was thinking about the words...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I gave you a thumbs up, GoArmy. I was thinking about the words about the acquisition too. It almost feels that whatever is tentatively dangled in front of us is never actually delivered. The evidence has suggested this has been a roaring failure from start to finish. A lot of me just wants this old dog to be shot and put out of its misery now. Whilst I have lost a six figure amount of money, it's all my own fault and I take full responsibility for it. As a specc stock, we were never entitled to success and the risks were clear. Moreover, I do feel as if my intelligence and trust has been insulted. (and I have an abundance of both). Communication should have been honest and forthright as the company was sliding into the doldrums, to appease the shareholders. Recently PC did inform that financing wouldn't be an issue if the right deal came along, but I wonder whether these words are merely platitudes. After all, what can a company do with 17k in the bank?

Unless PC knows something we don't?

Anyway, I emailed PC to get a measure of his stance on the state of the company.

Take care all,

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.