CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report & Appendix 4C, page-7

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I just hope this new company protects and does something with " BOOM 2, LILY, KLIP & the VPN " so that these products/technology, IP doesn't pop up elsewhere either here in Australia or other places in the world ........ IMO, the way this new Co will deal with the above issue will be a true indicator to myself as a s/holder of whether the new management team are business savy and up to par professionally enough to cash in on or at least to protect the abovenamed IAM products .....IMO, if some official steps are not taken either for the sale or protection of the IAM products listed above, then I'm affraid, we will be left in the hands of a new management team the likes of which I had previously endured....which in my own situation, mind and financially turned out to be a so called "Moral Hazard".

My suggestion to the new Co and management team, is to at least show all of us s/holders that you do actually have what it takes and willingness to do the hard yards/ decisions/actions to operate the Co to it's full potential as an ASX listed Co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.