RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

I like the first idea, adding the full workload of a new venture...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I like the first idea, adding the full workload of a new venture will add more pressure to management/staff and push out the end result. Sometimes passing the responsibility and dangling a financial reward for results can be far outweighing then retaining some money and investing a decent amount of time to explore. Plus i think they deserve some credit for there efforts of adding new free value to Zantrene in the process. Greed can be poisonous, sharing is caring. Another thing to add, not sure anyone is familiar with green brain and red brain. Striking when the iron is hot can be very valuable, lets say for instance news slowly gets trickled in over a long period of time and there are periods of doubt, boredom and demotivation giving people more opportunities to jump to what the next asx boomer with the uneducated share holders. get others on board to do some of the grinding with us and the good news flows much more frequently keeping investors smiling and getting more outside noise for new holders to get on the Race train. Just my .50c of thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.