RAC 1.43% $1.72 race oncology ltd

RAC Quarterly ReportI wondered why our BOD 's comments are so...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    RAC Quarterly Report
    I wondered why our BOD 's comments are so heavily focused on Cardio-protection ?

If Dr Daniel Tillett our CSO is enthusiastically talking about Cardio-protection, I am not surprised cos this is his babe, his discovery.

But for someone like our Chairman JC talking like this, there must be more than enthusiastic, Data must be crazily good for him to say this:
    "....Cardio-protection DATA are groundbreaking....We posses an OLIGATION to take this program forward with all purpose." WOW.

Coupled with Our Managing Director PL
    once again just focused on Cardio-protection discovery and he said :

"...Zantrene when used with Doxorubicin protects from cardiac damage, while also improving anti-cancer efficacy.... we pursue realisation of this high value opportunity for Zantrene."

PL was a former CEO J&J Pacific , I would not be surprised to see J&J among Big pharmas to make a move. (Partnership with RAC)

Note: J&J is the owner of Janssen who has the global marketing rights for Doxorubicin)

Cardio-protection commercial value might be as big as FTO or even bigger BUT it has the advantage = easy to understand as PL rightly said: "...protects from cardio damage while also improving anti-cancer efficacy."

I am so looking forward to the near future with more good news of this Amazing Cardio-protection discovery.

Note: Another BIG plus if Zantrene can also has cardioprotective effects for PD1 inhibitors. Another WOW.

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.