4DS 1.25% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report & Appendix 4C, page-8

1. 14,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Hi crew, what i hear from the announcement is somewhat of a repeat. But the going back to testing of the platform 3 and the success of the array with platform 3 tells me, and also in this newly put scenario was not to forget the etching crystalline problem was mentioned again.

But they state they have now got platform 3 done with the imec platform all cells and voltages and the array working the way they wanted.

The question is if it is indeed only an etching problem then this is probably our best outcome. The confidence they are projecting with the lessons they have learnt from the etching process is indeed comforting, as they say they have a platform 3 working with the IMEC system.

Then because this is like man on moon new stuff, no one really knows the next step, and that is why the market is harsh.

But in my study, i really think we don't have much to worry about. Hold em tight. I have confidence.

Because if the new technology can be demonstrated to work on the imec system then product manufacturers will be offering plenty to get the stuff.

Just my take, but it feels ok to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $128.3K 1.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 768460 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 1660173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.