RAC 4.05% $1.54 race oncology ltd

i trust management / bod to:- know the processes and regulatory...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    i trust management / bod to:

- know the processes and regulatory requirements, 4cs, trials, marcomm, tpp, etc
    - produce QUALITY work, including 4cs, blow up ps anns, expose successful trials and results, don't gloss over any trials in US and their results, etc.
    - look after mine and SHs money
    - spend mine and SHs money wisely, especially spp
    - communciate openly, transparently and frequently with ALL SHs including marketing, strategic commercial strategies. have a look at a2m's marketing plan and they have multiple competitors in a very tough environment, both internal and external

but with the recent events:

- dcb only learnt about the cardio toxicity of chemo drugs after joinging Race...is it too much to expect a CEO of a biotech who has work experience in this field with BPs to know this prior to joining Race? don't think so when u see his multiple twits about various ranging biotech and health issues
    -selective comms with T20 and squeaky wheels, that's definitely not open nor transparent...outside T20 there are almost 230 SHs who hold more than 100K shares who have the votes but they don't deserve to hear from dcb because they're the silent majority...would be much better to have an open intro about the man and his thoughts going forward. too early or too soon from a CEO? don't think so coz we didn't hire a fresh grad. too harsh to judge too early, don't think so coz SHs want value for money for star recruits, especially at this level
    - whilst DCB promotes RaceHub, all Q&As are turned private. why so secretive coz if one person asked a question, other SHs would be questioning the same thing and would love to know the answers too?
    -4c was definitely poorly written, significant trials and results in USA were glossed over and poor use of language to confuse SHs and the market? other asx compabies blow up any activities in the US and the sp rises as a result. we're no longer under the radar right and some posters here suggested under promise and over deliver, highly doubtful, under $2 and over deliver at 5, 10 and 20 ?! 10-20 is NOT over deliver and definitely not outsize
    - i trust SHs, including the biggest, will make management and bod work for our money and buyout

so yeah, a lot of trusts were bestowed and benefit of the doubt given, but they are being eroded away very fast because if they can't communicate with all SHs and put out a decent 4c, how can they be trusted to deal in tens of billion dollars ?

trust is definitely earned and not a given nor a privilege... there will be plenty of opps for DCB, Management and BOD to earn/regain SHs trusts...

knowing processes, 4cs, TPP and strategic commercalisation strategies is one thing but doing them well makes a big difference between $10-$20 ps and $200-$500+ ps!

$200-$500+ ps is dillusional the majority cries because they have already discounted the transaction because there's no trust nor confidence in management/bod to realise this kind of figure because there are 1001 excuses have already been given why management/bod cannot achieve this...

patient ? plenty, since 5c in July 2019 but eroding fast since delays, missed deadlines, no or slow recruitments, now poor comms

imho dyor and now hold for the time being since 2019

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.