OCC 3.26% 44.5¢ orthocell limited

Still early days for Straite+ and Remplir, but there are some...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Still early days for Straite+ and Remplir, but there are some positive signs:
    - Sales of Stiate+ 3x the initial expectation. More positive than this to me is that Henry-Schein has deemed the start of sales positive enough to expand sales to another HS subsidiary. They would only do this if they were really positive about the prospects for Striate+ in my view. So that is a real positive.
    - Remplir off to a reasonable start compared to internal expectations. A massive step forward would be to gain access to the US market. If it can gain just 5-10% of the US market at the price point I think OCC is aiming for, the the share price will be multiples of what it is today.
    Having held OCC for 4 years and having considered to sell out during the past year due to slow progress, I'm actually inclined now to buy more(I already own way more than is healthy in a stock going nowhere for 4 years). If there was ever a time to take a risk to buy OCC, it would have to be now(obviously my view and not shared by those selling today). We'll know in the next year if OCC will turn into something or just keep meddling along. At least that is not as long as the 4 years that have already passed!
    If you have held OCC for a while, then I'd suggest to stick it out for another 6-12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $93.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.5¢ $104.8K 233.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.