OCC 0.00% 37.0¢ orthocell limited

No disrespect, but your friend cast his eye over it. Some of us...

1. 7,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6758
    No disrespect, but your friend cast his eye over it. Some of us (and yourself no doubt), including @JonesingPanda, who is willing to share his excellent work above, have spent years on this one (and many years in equity markets doing similar over other companies). Henry Schein has cast its corporate eyes over the product intensely and liked it enough to pursue an additional avenue to its BH deal as well (I am disappointed by the different branding, but it obviously suits Henry Schein's business strategy, and lets not look a gift horse in the mouth). If the BH deal was not vindication enough.

The timeline is anyone's guess (and a little slower than my expectations a year ago, but implied Striate unit revenues in line - just finishing up some work there), but I reckon 10,000 a quarter in the next six months to a year and OCC soon cash flow positive (end of 2024 YR on run rate, not yearly accounting?). You watch the Insto' market interest on those three little words ('positive cash flows') coupled with double digit revenue growth. The holy grail of small cap investing of course.

The future still full of binary event horizons. Remplir partnership and a ATI partnership and the business takes off quickly (and some silly former share price calls touted on these threads become actually quickly possible. Even if all it achieves is slow growth in Aussie Remplir sales, tardy quiet US Remplir mkt entry, ambling along on ATI pathways and steadily growing Striate/Perform sales via HS/BH towards 100,000 per annum, this thing a bit a silly as a sub $100 million mkt cap.

OCC still remains in effect a selection of call options with massive variation in potential outcome, but the Striate call option, admittedly its smallest business one, is now 'in the money' if you will understand call options, and practically assures me of OCC's future (hence I sleep better at night and come on these threads far less!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.5¢ $186.3K 503.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13513 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 30553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.