OCC 0.00% 36.0¢ orthocell limited

Thanks bedger good points. I was wondering if some lag may be...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Thanks bedger good points. I was wondering if some lag may be happening but took Q3 and Q4 at face value as the units sold and values reported seemed to line up somewhat.

Something funky went on in Q1 and Q2, especially Q2 where there was a huge drop in Remplir units but a larger receipt value which even the maximum sales price of Striate couldnt account for, let alone what we get. I had assumed most of that funk came from DVT buying Remplir stock from us in Q1 before the reimbursement figure was known, and they paid the difference on that large order in Q2 once that happened. I didnt end up touching those two quarters because of this and it was spitting out wildly different striate costs per unit.

But maybe that is more indicative of the price we get per unit and my information was too narrow? One thing I’ve just realised I never did was look at the total year’s receipts vs units sold.

$1.873m total cash receipts, if you remove Remplir at 80% cost value, Striate would account for roughly $100/unit. Much kinder than my original estimates from Q3/4 figures which came out to be $45-67/unit. And if there is lag that number still might be omitting receipts from the big chunk of units sold in the last quarter, so could further be improved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 36.0¢ $4.67K 12.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22954 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 29624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.