4DS 14.3% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report & Appendix 4C, page-55

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Agree 100% Jn, in fairness it is the same small number of posters on here who have been relentlessly negative over a long period of time.

Clearly the company will put out a statement on the next steps once they have agreed with IMEC what they are. I'll be surprised if that hasn't been put out prior to the AGM, I'm sure it will be. If the SP drifts down in the meantime then so be it. People selling are taking a risk because the next Ann could be made at any time and if it's positive then they may miss a rerate.

I think one of the issues here is that some people think that 3 weeks after they announced they'd got the megabit array working at last, then the company should have been sold by now. I'd like that to happen as much as the next person but it's not business reality. You'd have to think that IMEC have told 4DS what they think the pertinent next steps are in order for them to maximise their leverage with a buyer or buyers and now 4DS are discussing between them whether or not they agree with the suggested approach and what the alternatives might be. They may also be haggling over the fees.

What people on here need to think about is that we know for a fact that at least two of the Directors (Dave and Howard) would like to sell the company sooner rather than later. But, they will also want to maximise the value. If IMEC tell them that they can get a significantly higher price for the tech if they do x and y then they'd be nuts - in my view - not to do so. Directors are legally obliged to act in the best interests of the company and it's shareholders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.