4DS 2.67% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report & Appendix 4C, page-102

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I asked the question about a joint IMEC Ann and have been advised it isn't going to happen. Disappointing but I think if they could get IMEC to do it then clearly they would. IMEC are 'too conservative' to agree to it.

When you say "all this time" my understanding is that that they were there for 2-3 days and I think it was 2.

Everyone needs to just settle down and wait to see what happens. Prior to the Ann about the working megabit array I was concerned that I was in serious danger of doing my cash on this investment which would have = huge marital problems for me but now I am not. It is now purely a timing issue IMO.

FFS 2 months ago we didn't even know if the Tech would be found to work properly and now we know it does. Someone, sooner or later, my guess and total speculation is 6 to 12 mths, is going to buy this Tech, the only issue for me is that between all the SH we have absolutely no idea what the sale price is going to be. Is it going to be A$500M? I strongly doubt it wink.png

But what the price is who knows? Personally and partly because I have a fairly decent knowledge of the IT industry as I've worked in it for the last 30 years I believe it will be a big number but I have no greater insight than anyone else. I'm sure that the BoD will seriously listen to whatever IMEC recommend as the next steps and if they are wise then they will talk to other 'advisers' in the semi-conductor industry i.e. Wilbert (and hopefully others).

The BoD want the best outcome here, the same as the rest of us. Yes the comms are overall pretty poor which drives us all nuts but the key decision makers in this business and all of us are totally aligned in wanting the same end result. When they can deliver it they will.
    Last edited by Accumulator101: 26/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $44.64K 589.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 148356 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 136737 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.5¢ 479867
Last updated 13.54pm 22/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.