4DS 0.00% 8.2¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report & Appendix 4C, page-127

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167

Should stop by - we will go fishing and crabbing!

Plenty of Barra atm!

How is everyone going?

The share price keeps creeping down - the LT investors are running out of cash or too reluctant to buy more due to so many uncertainties - the newbies cant even understand the technical aspect of the Chip - So they too are reluctant to buy more shares. What the hell is ReRam? Too much much hassle, let's move to another stock!

Institutional traders are all about numbers - they dont care about the intricacy of the Chip - the Megabit or the Tetrabit! All they care about is Company's Financials. However, the company aint got no financial report to show, because it does not sell or buy anything! They would steer right away from Speculative stocks - particulaelarly those at 10 cents or 11 cents.

So after 12 years in the making, we are supposedly have cracked the code - the "science is done" , so I heard!

WHY IS THE SHARE PRICE STILL LINGERING AT 10 CENTS MARK?

My wife kept asking this question!

I told her all the reasons I learned from HC forum - from Options Conversion to mum and dad profit taking - yaha yah!

So my fellow LT holders, is there are anything we can do collectively and litigimately get the share price to return to say at least 15cents?

Perhaps, technical gurus like Khoutam and MjShackle can give some insights on what is to expect next.

Or should we just shut up and wait for another 2-3 weeks watching the share price to drop lower and lower!

Anyway, I am only a farmer!

Hope you are all well - and the mangoes are coming!

Btw: I am $1M up - I am not singing a song I am just being pro-active - as farmers often do! We take initiative!

Please take care!

4DS-Mango-man
    Last edited by CXO888: 26/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ $32.21K 392.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 185988 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ 59420
Last updated 11.24am 06/06/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.