AXE 0.00% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report & Appendix 4C, page-14

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 760

some of what's new in this activity report -

-the PDKs for future semiconductor product manufacture , designed by AXE, made by tier 1 foundries, have been given to AXE. In effect, it means AXE has been given the 'base model' chip designs and the means to tailor certain things to suit the 12CQ and Bio chip specifics. This is then sent back to the foundry for them make the chips. A lot of the back and forth has been happening behind the scenes to get to this stage. Each PDK is unique to each foundry and is also dictated by end user requirements. I doubt very much that AXE would waste time with this stage if they didn't have some specific user markets in view.

- one of these different PDK designed chips for the 12CQ have been embedded in a quantum state read out device pictured.

- they have also identified 2 properties in the qubit material that can be used to develop spintronics logic gates, another direction in which more applications become viable

I suspect if AXE had to give progress milestones for the 12CQ at every step these days, we would need to crack open a dozen technical papers and find all the ways the different properties of the carbon nanomaterial can enhance useful computations for different use cases. Designing from first principles is what AXE says they're doing and looks like they have the progress to show for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $31.70K 87.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31517 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 9113 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.