OCC 2.74% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report & Appendix 4C, page-26

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    @bedger If you're giving me some (kind but unnecessary) credit for a bit of copying and pasting on another thread, then I'm going to take this opportunity to thank you for all your tireless sharing of information and educational posts on all threads. Your efforts are very helpful and much appreciated!

Back on topic: Although solid progress is being made and the company is well positioned, I confess that I also had higher revenue expectations. I thought that PA was providing a heads-up for the December quarter to reward those of us who pay attention:

• Orthocell on the cusp of significant growth- Proactive Investors (1/11/23)
    • Commercial-stage medical device company at revenue inflection point - JP Equity Investor Briefing (17/11/23)
    • Scale up of manufacturing alongside the expected rapid growth in purchase orders from BioHorizons - JP Equity Investor Briefing (17/11/23)
    • Successful market launch with revenue building momentum (AUS commercial launch of Remplir) - JP Equity Investor Briefing (17/11/23)
    • Successful EU/UK market launch of Striate+ completed in 3Q CY2023 - JP Equity Investor Briefing (17/11/23)
    • First private label called perFORM launched by ACE Southern on September 18, 2023 - JP Equity Investor Briefing (17/11/23)

Obviously, I misinterpreted the timing and now speculate that PA must have been giving us (and the targeted institutional investors?) a little extra notice than I'd originally anticipated.

Even though receipts from customers are historically weakest in the 3Q, I think the start of ramp-up in sales will begin to be seen in the March quarter because any longer is doesn't suit the meanings of "on the cusp","inflection point", "expected rapid growth"; and would temper expectations on any future guidance provided. It's also worth noting that even if receipts from customers remain flat ($896k) in 3Q24, the YoY quarterly growth rate would be 238% which might attract some attention (even though I'd like/expect to see >300% to increase my confidence levels in company guidance).

As someone who intends to be invested in OCC for the long term, I look forward to seeing future progress and updates.
    Last edited by saltland: 02/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $78.83K 220.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1813 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.