OCC 2.70% 36.0¢ orthocell limited

Loosely agree on all but one thing, the market has only proven...

1. 7,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6749
    Loosely agree on all but one thing, the market has only proven me wrong since the Bio Horizons deal (and btw I think if you spoke to Paul and John they thought this result was very good contrary to the market and average Joe on the street [and Hot Copper] as you say).

BEFORE the BioHorizons deal I openly declared I sold chunks of my position on announcement spikes and then patiently waited for the inevitable lapses in price between announcements and buying back in lower. Always building my position larger with the profits, so arguably providing both liquidity and supporting the stock in down-times (reward for the risk I was wrong and the stock rallied onwards after spikes - it never did of course). I even encouraged others, that if they had lost patience and wanted to sell out, at least follow the history of the stock (of most bio-tech stocks) and sell on the announcement spikes at higher levels - just common sense. I was criticised for that - yourself not excluded. I am now a very large OCC shareholderr as a result.

Where I have called the market wrong, was not repeating that behaviour of 8 years that after the BioHorizons deal. I thought the market would finally wake up to the potential forward earnings valuation (with a healthy risk discount) on this stock, and it would thereafter make a sustained rally, on signing a deal that pretty much assures its future past getting Remplir to US and global mkts, with a top 5 global dental pharmaceutical giant and a Fortune 500 company. Who amongst us didn't? Perhaps yourself, but all things equal, how is this stock trading for essentially the same valuation in April 2024 that it was in April 2022 ahead of the BioHorizons/Henry Schein deals? This company is suuuuuch a different risk and likely forward earnings prospect to what it was two years ago - hence it doesn't wake me up at night and I buy the dips (I almost rival some of our Board members in ownership, that we shareholders have so richly rewarded in our passiveness in AGM votes).

Anyway. Enought from me. Good luck shareholders. The sales receipts in absolute terms are too low for most clearly, but have been for while. The 2022 cash bonanza from the BH deal practically assures it will get Remplir to market and bump those sales receipts up ever more. Taking emotions and opinions out of it, these 3Q 24FY were up +143% on 3Q 24FY. The trailing yearly cash receipts of the last four quarters combined (the basic finance industry standard starting point on companuring revenue growth) grew +89%. Undeniable empirical facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $75.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 36.0¢ $21.77K 60.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151293 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 39200 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
36.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 36.0¢ 13917
Last updated 15.22pm 17/06/2024 ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.