ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3642
    Whether it is late, middle or early Q3 was the issue. I don't believe that timing was clarified before. I was assuming possibly middle'ish Q3 myself so they would have enough time to feed any conclusions from PL5 into the setup for PL6. I think very few people would expect PL5 to be worse than PL4, so the trading is not about risk management but profit garnering in the interim, with an intention to be loaded up before the announcement. Not much point in leaving hundreds of K sitting idle for a month or two when that money can be generating income for a trader - unless you don't know when the announcement will come. Now we know approximately - ie. not this week or next, or the week after that; in fact not this month or next. The pattern has been to run between 7.6 and 10 in a pump and dump cycle. Now we also know there will be various events at which they will speak which will also garner interest in the shares so there will be some cycles attached to those events. One can just sit it out, or allow a few hundred K to churn on the waves making "latinum" on the upslide for expanding the investment on the down slide, or making latinum on waves in other shares with exciting things happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.