DUB 5.13% 3.7¢ dubber corporation limited

It's all a bit "dog ate my homework" isn't it? On the plus side...

1. 2,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    It's all a bit "dog ate my homework" isn't it?

On the plus side they claim to have 18 telcos "signed", however it's now less clear what that really means. I used to think it meant "would start to deliver customers to Dubber on the original Dubber business model" which I'd guesstimated at $10/month per phone number.

I think not releasing any sort of subscriber numbers is weak. Not that it matters when you've got 100k revenue: either there's not many subscribers or they're paying a pittance for the service.

I understand that there's a delay before the money comes in, but let's be generous and say that the revenue comes from a subscriber base that's 6 months old. There's still not the kind of exponential growth yet to make the company genuinely exciting. If we just use the same numbers of the next couple of quarters, they'd need to find money again by end Q3.

Having said that, it's clear that management know that they need to address the revenue situation, the whole activity report makes that clear, so they're not hiding from it. But realistically they'd want a really big jump up in revenues next quarter- say a factor of four- for the story to be believable. My fear is that the company is being screwed down when it comes to how much money they get per customer so that even if they get a good subscriber base- 100000 was always the number I'd worked off- the revenue still won't be that good.

I'm not writing the company off just yet but I'm not convinced either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $34.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $24.34K 646.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 4211 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.