ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    Well am i wrong with what i say? a month ago HSC started getting pumped on twitter as the better option out of intelcare and HSC and that it would reach 0.01c. It rose %233 in 3 weeks then once it reached the 1c price late last week it started getting sold down and now its dropped %40. So on the pump and dump statement i made it seems im not to far from the truth on that.
    regarding the company. What a lot of people dont understand is that this company is a 3rd party seller of the tech. Essence international from Israel is the owner of the tech. Essence APAC has the rights to sell it in the APAC region. HSC is a reseller to Essence APAC. It has to pay %4 from gross revenue to ESSENCE APAC just for having ghe rights to sell the tech plus they have to pay for the tech. Out of the revenue, paying for costs, setups, staff, taxes, gst etc etc what is left for the HSC?
    There is a reason why it dropped %99 from its peak.
    But if it can continue to get contracts then it can become a good stock for next 3 years. My concern is with it being a 3rd party seller it can easily become obselete without Essence.
    Last edited by Indytrader1988: 21/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.645K 598.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4693925 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1600255 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.