SWF 4.17% 12.5¢ selfwealth limited

Ann: Quarterly Appendix 4C and Activities Report, page-19

1. 5,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    I'm not sure.

It's $7m now, and likely $8m next Q.

It's not enough for a big takeover like OM, and a small takeover like some tech, might just complicate things (not matching well with the current 'plug and play' style business, building mostly upon APIs.

If they decide to accelerate the IT section, it could mean 20% more IT staff, which still wouldn't put a dent in the cash balance. That might be enough to have 1 extra feature in concurrent development.

Right now, it's: android app, improvements to trade types, faster cash transfers (once they can get it organised), and smallish things like minor accounts. Recent hires: more CS, a product dev manager, a guy to focus on getting faster payments released.

So I think they're scaling up 'somewhat conservatively'. Not rushing it,then running out of cash if the market doesn't go their way. But that meant that surprise growth from the GME rush created lots of complaints, since CS was not ready for such an immediate jump in demand.

I think they're still on the 'conservative growth' path, like a moderate hiring speed and dev speed. I'm sure everybody would like faster feature releases (customers included), though it would have been risky to have hired lots more staff 12+ months ago before the surprise growth from COVID then GME. So they're playing catch up.

Where's the money going to go? Maybe they'll hire more, so that cashflow stays at $0-1m per quarter, just letting the cash balance stay at <$10m.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $29.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $7.559K 60.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148286 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 14450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.