DXB 0.00% 44.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Quarterly Appendix 4C and Activities Report, page-17

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi @singhgu,

Well we have moved forward to Ph3 Orphan indication (best way forward with benefits), Ph2 completed in DKD possibly combo trials, DMX-700 in COPD at the point of clinical trials.

Would you like more than that out of SH value?

Then independently run COVID-19 trials, with a pill?

This has the whole world excited with Merck’s oral antiviral that hasn’t even got FDA EUA yet, because it will mean we can treat many more people & in poorer countries with low Vaxx rates, that just don’t have the resources or money to get access to IV MABs, let alone vaccines & resources to do that.

Treating COVID is multi-factorial, it’s not just anti-viral. That’s why you may also have a patient randomised to multiple arms on REMAP-CAP.

If you are going to compare to IMU, which you did, be aware that there are a few of us co-invested & we stayed through the difficult times. I think 1.6c to 56c is pretty impressive. It didn’t happen overnight. Far from it.

I see the parallels there in most stocks I invest in. Good management, IP/Science, A lot of WTF on TA is not one of them, because it gets messed with regularly (although I appreciate our chartists who give honest interpretations @slick).

Unless there is some very good reason otherwise in FA on a biotech, daily fluctuations don’t matter to me holding long. Take IMU & ACW (loaded up around 1-2c On an apparent trial failure, well it wasn’t, and didn’t make sense at the time Xanadu) as an example. If you want to use that for DXB, the trajectory is looking similar, if you have the patience, but a very different pipeline obviously to both companies.

We are cashed up as IMU was last year ($20 million raise). There are also multiple opportunities for collaborations to both meet clinically unmet needs & disrupt the current market in the CKD/DKD space. COVID-19 - time is short on that answer from REMAP-CAP. So our SP?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $242.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.5¢ 44.0¢ $1.428M 3.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109582 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 21213 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.