DXB 2.44% 40.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Quarterly Appendix 4C and Activities Report, page-22

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Singhu
    But did Starpharma hold their investment? Don’t appear among top holders...

But not really relevant to the key question of whether DIMERIXs own time line to reporting Initial results of their ACTION3 study by mid next year is achievable. If they do and news is good uptake of Options at 40c might well happen and the Study would receive its necessary funding boost to continue.

If not they would need a either a Partner or another raising.

That’s what I am considering as a would be Investor. I think the science of achieving synergies though co stimulation or blockade of receptors that have formed dimers is promising and that there were positive signs from the Phase2 trials in CKD.However, can a small Company with a Market Capitalisation of $50 million successfully carry out a Phase 3 International Study in FSGS? They have
    set out the ambitious time line of recruitment vs funding that they require.I’m looking for evidence of recruitment that makes that timeline sustainable.

And to date that is just not there.

All the information we need to calculate how many patients would need to be Randomised by end of October 22 is there and it’s a lot more than “ 11 Recruited”. Giving numbers “ Recruited” is disingenuous anyway as Screening still has to determine whether the patient can be Randomised.

All the best EC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $839.4K 2.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 83901 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.