DXB 0.00% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

"He’s implying that the because phase II trial had relatively...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    "He’s implying that the because phase II trial had relatively few participants, it’s only really a Phase I."
    wow, that's a truly idiotic misinterpretation of what I said.

// if they pass futility in a few weeks and the trial runs to the end as is designed and the endpoints are successful, agree it can satisfy NDA.
    // If by accelerated approval you mean getting an approval before the end of the full trial based on just proteinuria result, then I reckon chances of that are slim to zero. it's very likely this trial will need to continue for the full 2 year follow up in all roughly 300 patients to get acceptable eGFR results, that's a few years away. if company had provided a recruitment update/forecast in the 4c as they really should have done imo, investors and analysts would have better idea of progress and likely trial completion time.
    // and if they don't pass futility in a few weeks and trial folds, hard to see what the future is for this biotech as there is nothing else in their pipeline as far as I can see and this particular dmx2000 asset has no plausible alternative disease to pursue that I can see.

you can call this "trolling" , I really don't give a flying f##k, but this is how I see the situation , and so do others I've consulted on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $1.715M 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365433 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 19658 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.