ILA 0.00% 7.0¢ island pharmaceuticals limited

From the QWith these data in hand we have obtained the...

1. 5,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1751
    From the Q

With these data in hand we have obtained the information
    requested by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA). We are now working to update
    the protocol for the Phase 2 PEACH challenge study and submit it to FDA along with study
    reports from the Single Ascending Dose Escalation Study."

and on another front

Post quarter, Dr David Foster presented at the Asia Bio Partnering Forum in Singapore on
    24-25 April. The inaugural event hosted biotech and healthcare leaders from around the
    world, connecting them with emerging innovators from across the Asia Pacific region with
    the goal of fostering partnerships and deals. As part of the same trip, Dr Foster presented
    Island to a mix of existing and new investors in Singapore and Hong Kong.

cash

Island’s cash position was A$1.6 million as at 31 March 2024 (A$1.0 million as at 31 December
    2023). During the March 2024 quarter total cash operating outflows were approximately
    A$1.17million largely attributed to payments for research and development as the Company
    completed the ISLA-101 dose escalation study

insiders

https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/ila?src=search-all

https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/ila/announcements/change-of-directors-interest-notice-x-5-3A639918

Thoughts ... DF and co are buying at 6c. But they seem to have put the begging bowl out by attending the Asia Bio Partnering Forum, but realistically they need cash for P2 so let's assume P1 is a success - well I am anyway. There would be a massive cliff of sales to climb at 6c where the underwriter needs to dispose, or higher.

I have always been impressed how keen the US Defence force are for ILA (my main attraction I must admit) So if there's any credibility in the science, now must be the time for someone with an optimistic outlook for ILA to grab a bargain by negotiating a P2 cornerstone contract.

(At - 6c ??? Market Cap equivalent of $7m before options exercised. Do they have enough $ themselves for P2 if the options/piggies are cashed in? Suspect not.)

I can see how this might represent a significant opportunity for someone/group with a few million to take a big position and maybe kick DF out and get this train back on its tracks.

@Davisite

What do you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ILA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 120553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 28560
Last updated 10.10am 22/05/2024 ?
ILA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.