ILA 0.00% 7.0¢ island pharmaceuticals limited

I think the Bio Partnering conference was also about where it...

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195

I think the Bio Partnering conference was also about where it was. ie. Singapore. In the heart of Dengue Asia. If you look at the Bio Partnering conference it is not your traditional conference and more about larger funds, strategic partnerships etc. Good exposure for ILA vs a small cap conference. You want to be on these guys radars in the future if we have success in Ph2a. Could also lead to a regional trial if Ph2 results are compelling enough.

David also used the time to meet up with investors and potential soph. investors telling them the story. Not sure how much interest will come out of this but Singapore is a REIT and Health market so maybe something.

They do need the oppies excercised to complete the Ph2 trial. There is selling but their are fresh buyers buying and existing holders topping up. I would presume knowing the company needs these oppies exercised they will have newsflow in the coming 8 weeks to drive up the price. But @Davisite is right in that it is a tough market right now. Good thing is the Top 20 still remains tight above 70%.

In a petri dish the results look enticing. But the truth will be in how this works in humans. From a dosing put of view, it would seem they can get the right blood concentrations they beleive they need. And the point of the drug in its first iteration is to lower the curve (prevent death, serious illness, and time in hospital etc) which would be a monstrous health care system saving in dengue effected countries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ILA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ILA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.