ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Nina has mentioned in recent interviews about “lumpy spending” as opening the site has a higher cost but after that operation costs drop if I remember correctly.

Australian R&D tax credits ahead as well as the whopping $460m milestone payments for the two regions that have been negotiated. Positive & negative of the milestones are we don’t know the terms as to what will trigger so as to maintain a stronger negotiating position for new markets but data & reaching 144th patient, successful outcome of trials surely should trigger some $$?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6332/6332648-888bcfce1c5df5f59b197f6c104671ef.jpg

Was surprised by the sudden sell off yesterday and I’ll never understand the markets but glad I didn’t buy ETFs with the funds I put into DXB, it’s an exciting time with negotiations ongoing behind the scenes & 70-80% still on the table for regions revenue potential. Market cap adjustments to happen on next data, milestone payments or new partnerships??

What will be the next pivot or trigger people?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.