ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    FNX reminds me of the "mystery Flights" that airlines offered years ago. You bought a ticket but didn't know the destination until you turned up at the airport (well before online check in ).

A bit the same here. They have got an interest in XTE, are ramping up their accommodation fund, leading the float of DragonFly. It's all a bit over the shop but the few things I understand, (management ownership, receipts growth and money in the bank) it's all going well.

And it better, because if they screw up and we want to get out of here, it'll be at $0.01! However that will be the same $0.01 that the major shareholders will be getting so I think they are aligned with us.

I had a bit of a suspicion when I first came here about where it might be going (hasn't eventuated so far) so I have only a starter stake in this that I keep for curiosity purposes. Ultimately, I think they are fattening a goose.

Don't over extend would be my advice. The directors and major shareholders are inter-related and only they know where my mystery destination is

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.