ZIP 6.03% $1.50 zip co limited..

Ann: Quarterly Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-69

1. 7,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6763

Congratulations on finally making an actual financial argument. Wrong on it being a "terrible look". The Appendix 4C clearly shows the company is operationally cash flow positive, which we knew it was headed toward, despite your two years of saying it would never make money on these threads.

I love your attempts at FUD. No Tekvest not even Larry is dumb enough to borrow cash and stick it in the bank at lower yields. The capital has been employed accordingly and given recent returns on capital and coupled with continued business growth, will insure ZIP's future as it continues to expand its revenues at anywhere near the recent 26% and margins of 8.2% (and those will continue to grow as US margins only at 6.7% continue to grow towards Australia's still growing [+310 BPS YoY] but already massive 10.5% margins). Now as I have said before, I don't think ZIP got great rates on its debt, but with its recent business growth and margins, the cost of capital not quite the burden you try and paint....

Careful you don't stray into giving out (poor) financial advice in your commentary. ZIP even gave you the section on the reporting rule that induced the Appendix 4C - ASX listing rule 4.7B. Its hilarious that you try and paint them as somehow trying to deceive investors. ZIP provides quarterly financial information on a quarterly basis, over and above the bi-annual reporting of many Australian companies, including now a formal Appendix 4C, reporting cash flows in line with ASX, ASIC and AASB (Australian Accounting Standards Board) approved formats (rule 19.11A) and you try and paint it as more "purple mist".

Hats off to your audacity Tekvest. Even as a perpetual down-ramper, you've some plums to argue a formal Appendix 4C some sort of slight of hand by management.

And @Tradinator, I look forward to your usual unfounded pumper insults. Just remarkable that I was on here in 2021 as an alleged "shameless pumper" warning shareholders of the massive overvaluation of ZIP at $10+ on coming interest rises on emerging inflation, increased competition and regulation - funnily enough the very thing your mate has argued, along with bankruptcy, through 2022/23, rather after the horse had bolted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.085(6.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.50 $1.40 $22.39M 15.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16337 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 255886 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.