CYM 4.65% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Topped up again this morning, risk reward is looking pretty...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Topped up again this morning, risk reward is looking pretty good!

Worst case - Finance falls through. We're left sitting on some of the largest undeveloped copper resources in Oz, and one of the bigger players makes a takeover
    For context, HAV are selling their flagship project for about $200 mil to OZL, and have similar amounts of contained Cu as us (at a lower percentage too and pretty substantial CAPEX costs)
    Therefore, could be looking at a takeover/buyout at about $0.2 per share, or 400% upside, though may be a wait in C and M for this to happen, and again this is maybe worst case

Bestish case - Finance comes through soon, and a big debt/equity package comes along with various facilities
    This gets us mining and selling Cu plate by early 2024, right as the copper crunch really hits. Even if Cu prices stay exactly the same as they currently are, we'll have revenue of roughly $250 mil (25,000 tpa at about $10000/t), and hopefully earnings of about $50 mil (at about $2000/t margin), minus interest payments - This all assumes that copper price doesn't spike, as most analysts seem to expect
    This should value CYM at about $250 mil MC (5 X PE), or $0.3 /share, which is a pretty juicy 600% from here, and then hopefully some divvies rolling through as they make bank

Just some general, more positive musings from the hefty negative diatribe that's currently swirling around!

Let me know if some of my calcs look horribly off, this is real back of the napkin stuff!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $93.26K 2.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45813 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 523999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.