E25 2.22% 22.0¢ element 25 limited

Ann: Quarterly Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-50

1. 2,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    JB provided several Crux interviews and operational updates a plenty up until 2 years ago. Providing a one off webinar/interview for Long term holders would not be seen as 'prancing' imo.

He knows he's missed timelines. He knows he hasn't been forth coming to shareholders as to the background of such delays as stage 2 & nameplate delays. I've noticed the amount of operational updates/interviews fall significantly as milestones re. above have become apparent. Just check out YouTube. Interviews and updates galore up till start up which was a busy period for the company.

Its my guess he believed the Stellantis and GM deals would have healed all wounds and we'd be well over a dollar. My guess is he's pissed off right now and knows he has to face shareholders and is in for a grilling.

He's done an amazing job with the HPMSM side of the business. The GM deal for $100 odd million aussie without dilution was a master stroke. The Stellantis deal at $1 showed real acumen as a first deal. I'm not selling as I believe he will do a similar style, smart move come funding.

As for his engagement and upfrontedness with shareholders? I feel he's missed the mark. Although a tough market, his lack of transparency has caused a drag on our SP imo. Some rather pissed of SI and Lterm holders on the books.

Not all doom and gloom. Funding deal very close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $47.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $35.32K 156.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 2127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.