CZN 0.00% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

I have nothing to do with BSX but was looking at how an what...

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1217
    I have nothing to do with BSX but was looking at how an what they are doing in reference to being a major holder of Corazon along with Colonel Klink who is also a large shareholder of Blackstone and Corazon...the Colonels connection goes way back with Blackstone...so I wanted to see how Blackstone was travelling re my posting of the likelihood of a Take Over by Blackstone/with Colonel Klink as recently their was a large parcel bought on market by Klink an given Corazon is back in the gutter and not far from the sewers again I thought it may pay to take a look at Blackstones position as it may have been a possibility...unfortunately thats not going to happen as many Blackstone shareholders can attest too...an from what I read it seems like certain individuals of the company are in the same boat as certain individuals of Corazon...all in a great paddock due to their fantastic lifestyles that many investors from both have paid dearly for... the other comparison one could take away from both companies is that there always seems to be just enough bsheet released by these lifestylers to keep their lifestyles alive whilst delivering zip in value back to shareholders, so yes you are correct both are great for realizing ones tax losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2168410 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 413701 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.26pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.