SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Thanks for reading it and then posting, Goldie. Did you mean to...

1. 13,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    Thanks for reading it and then posting, Goldie.

Did you mean to say 'distal', and not 'distant'?

Distal means, generally and according to a google search, 'situated away from the centre of the body.' Regardless, though, distant in your context is apt. It is both distant and distal.

This is something that I have found that is relevant, imo to SE's gold having originated from the BT porphyry/ies.

The Hongzhuang-Yuanling Au deposits and the Shiyaogou pluton are genetically linked with consistent source materials, and we propose that the Au mineralization in the Hongzhuang-Yuanling deposits is distal product of the Shiyaogou porphyry system. Distal gold mineralization associated with porphyry system: The case of Hongzhuang and Yuanling deposits, East Qinling, China - ScienceDirect.

I have spent some time this morning reading the SE announcements, starting 14 Aug 2017. I was informing myself mainly as I did not hold shares when the important drilling occurred. I was also looking for a clue as to a possible connection with Bottletree or a porphyry system nearby. I did not find anything pertinent, but that is probably because Bottletree only got assessed as a porphyry system after the SE drilling and assay reporting had concluded.

However, I did discover a couple of things that could be relevant to SE's gold being distal to a nearby porphyry, and being:

1. On 16 June 2000 it was reported that modelling had revealed that there was significant potential for the existence of a high-grade underground ore shoot system under the found gold in the 2 lodes (Eastern and Steam Engine) and possibly being the feeder system responsible for the found lode gold.

2. On 14 Dec 2020 it was reported that the found gold mineralisation is represented by a mineral assemblage comprising mainly pyrite with minor arsenopyrite, pyrrhotite and chalcopyrite (all fine grained)..

I am still reading about distal gold deposits and also reduced porphyries and may post again later

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.10K 1.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 577481 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1562901 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 600000
Last updated 15.02pm 22/05/2024 ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.