SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Hi again 'pappy' You will see that I have been checking a few...

1. 13,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Hi again 'pappy'

You will see that I have been checking a few things out.

I do not think that any progress has been made on these 3 matters as listed among others in the 27/4/21 announcement (see my last posts for full details).

spq Steam Engine 27 4 21 mining lease etc.png

If true, then SPQ is a fair way off doing this itself. On top of that is the long-awaited Process Options Survey not having been released as yet, but that Study seems to not overcome the first 2 issues ie the need for Regulatory approvals as stated plus a Mining Lease Application.

That is one point to consider.

The other point to consider is whether or not Steam Engine's found gold (present and future) can be dealt with separately, from a mining perspective, from the copper at Bottletree and Cockie Creek where copper dominates gold.

Having done my research, and even though I am of the view that SE's gold was probably generated from a nearby porphyry system, and probably Bottletree, it is sufficiently discrete so as to be explored and mined (IF......) separately. That is why I still think that it can be sold to someone. If copper and/or molybdenum is found by the buyer, then it would belong to SPQ.

On the other hand, gold found by SPQ on its kept tenements would be sold to the gold company under an offtake agreement.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.4K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4073760 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 770000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 2247967
Last updated 14.10pm 06/06/2024 ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.