OVT 14.3% 0.6¢ ovanti limited

Ann: Quarterly Business Activity Update and Appendix 4C, page-236

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Last year, or the year before(I forget) one of my daughters was using Afterpay. I didn't know anything about it but was told that you can have your goods now and pay it off interest free over 4 payments. She'll get into strife I thought. She'll be paying for stuff that she bought weeks ago and not have any money for now. Crazy. We went on holidays a couple of weeks ago. Needed a washing machine just before we went. My wife got a good deal for a new one. I said things are going to be tight. She said we could Afterpay it. I got her to tell me how it works. We did it. We also did a computer for our school age daughter while on holidays. We put it on Afterpay as we could see that things were going to get tight as a few bills hit that month. I'm a deal seeker in all areas and not extravagent. I also get paid monthly. Plus I'm putting a sizable amount of my pay into shares each month so not having a kitty to call on. It is not usually an issue but things got out of control a little this month. So Afterpay was a benefit for us on this occasion. I would not have bothered otherwise. So I can see the benefit for BNPL for even someone like me. I don't have a credit card, don't want a credit card and this system is free. I worked in the banking system for a long time and saw that a good percentage of people live pay to pay. This would definitely appeal to them as it's free and they can have it NOW!(no delayed gratification). I don't know what the culture is in SE Asia but if it embraces BNPL and IOU then this is definitely a winner. I've bought at 16cents, 60 cents, 54 cents an all the way down to 38 cents. My outlook is this: Can IOU fall over from here? There's always a chance but I'm prepared to wager that the chances of it going up far outweigh the chance of it falling flat on it's face. On all of my purchases it doesn't take much to get a 25% gain. 25% with a decent amount of money is a good return. So that's my fallback plan. Make 25%. I'm looking for multiples though of where we're at now. And I'm loving this pullback. I'm loving that the 3rd quarter report was average because I have a sizeable sum of money coming in 2 weeks. I want it in IOU at these prices. And then I'll continue to put money in as I get it. Because once it goes in, I don't need it for anything else. It can sit there and do it's thing. Because I'm comfortable that I will end up ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.440M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $110.1K 18.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 221999 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4427311 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.