JAY 0.00% 0.8¢ jayride group limited

@Davisite I actually wrote to the CEO about the poor reviews....

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    @Davisite I actually wrote to the CEO about the poor reviews. Was back in Sept 2018 so a little out of date. I am going to copy it below here. But I it gave me some confidence on a few levels.

But his point about reviews being only 1% of users rings true to me. For example if you look at a facebook or review page of any airline you will also see thousands of bad reviews. And while the reviews are probably real and very awful experiences those reviews only represent about 1% or less of total passengers.

This is Rod's email.

Thanks for reaching out. I took the time to write a proper reply because it’s an important issue and I’m glad you raised it.

The transport industry is not known for great reviews. As a traveller, it’s really hard to know who you can trust. That is why we think the world needs Jayride, so that travellers can find and read real reviews to see which transport companies are good for them.

Today on Jayride, we serve 230,000+ passengers each year, and there’s 30,000+ reviews from real travellers of travel with real transport companies with an average of 4.2 / 5.0.

In terms of satisfaction with Jayride’s booking service, the main review site is Feefo, where we are rated 4.3 / 5.0 from 1,800+ reviews.

In order to win in online travel, a company must do two things really well - they must have the best selection, and the best service. All the best brands do this.

So it’s easy to ask, when you type, e.g. “is Travelbrandname a scam”, and see a whole page of results that say it definitely is, to wonder how that happens. Every travel brand looks similar in this regard.

The answer is just that you’re only as good as your latest service. So our strategy is to continue to improve service, and to focus on getting it right 99%+ of the time. At 99%, we still disappoint 2,000+ people every year and have to make amends, but the other 200,000+ will be happy, will come back, and that’s the main thing.

With regards to Trustpilot, thank you for pointing that out, I see there’s ~90 poor reviews there. It would be nice to respond, and I have passed it through to the team. Trustpilot charges very expensive fees for companies to reply to reviews, but we’ll try to negotiate the price.I hope this helps.

Thanks for your interest and support of Jayride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 157834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.