LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

ESports wont go under you just have to be patient,Esports and...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    ESports wont go under you just have to be patient,
    Esports and Esports culture should be seen as a moving landscape of games as one goes out of rotation a new set of 3 or more are added.
    When a new popular game is released and has a multiplayer aspect that can be tracked in a competition, it will move into the esports space naturally,

There are the tried and tested game, (Counter Strike, Dota\LOL) then the new and upcoming (rocket league, fortnight/Apex), mogul.gg is trying to capture both.
    over my gaming life,what i know and have seen countless times is that there is no integration for small and medium competitive games that have the potential for Esports off the bat and thats what Mogul.gg is trying to bring to the table, a large multitude of gaming cultures want this its just not out there in the "AFK" enough to be known.

Essentially we have a platform that can simply integrate into a new and popular game.the only titles that have the Esports support framework from the get go are made by Huge companies such as blizzard\activision and steam and there's a large movement against these due to micro transactions.

this stock is not a 1 week wonder, but will excel over time. it's also filling the gap that has existed for the last 8 years after the slow death of "lan parties", if you have questions regarding the gaming space, ask me anything, i've been apart of these communities for 22 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $20.08K 1.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1190643 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 20029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ 111395
Last updated 13.08pm 17/06/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.