OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

Hi Bloomer. I have been in this stock since 2017. I have gone...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi Bloomer. I have been in this stock since 2017. I have gone from being an ardent believer (in profit) to a sceptic (with big losses) Sold out 2 thirds of my holding today and will look to unload the rest if nothing positive comes out in the near term. There were a few warning signs that I ignored along the way, one being the parting of ways between the founders and a change of business strategy that I thought may have contributed to that split.

The biggest disappointment for me is the smoke and mirrors approach. I feel like they have perhaps underplayed the impact of covid19, at a time when shareholders might have been understanding of the global situation if they had fessed up to it. The a further CR at a time when the shares were just starting to recover, was disappointing and may, in hindsight have been expedited due to money not rolling in as fast as they were indicating to shareholders?
    Todays announcement of a further small sale just 2 hours before the disappointing quarterly result seems far too contrived to shore up the SP IMO.
    As I said I am still holding some shares and I hope I am proved wrong for all our sakes but I am worried this may not eventuate in the short/med term. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.