OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

LeFevre.. I have followed your posts for years... and one thing...

1. 7,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    LeFevre.. I have followed your posts for years... and one thing I do admire you is you do not blow smoke up the arse of a company if it is not performing well, even if you are invested. Also follow you, beacuse like me you seem to be a long term investor and not a trader. I have been part of many of the same investments as you and I am surprised you have been on the ride for this long considering how often management has failed to deliver. Well aware that COVID plays a part in their average performance but they have struggled to get traction for too long.

I have had a real interest in this one ever since another investor convinced me to meet the MD as part of an investor roadshow mid last year. The issue I always had was cash lag between signing agreements, doing the work and then receiving the receipts. I kept on saying I will look once they do another CR and their revenue picks up. They have now done 2 CR's since that preso but revenue is not getting traction. While I acknowledge the 4c is a cash flow statement, it does not hurt to cover revenue in the same update and I think todays is one of the first. They also do not present any graphs showing past performance for both recipts, cash burn and revenue... and i think the reason they do not do this is because it is not great to look at.

I love this technology, just not liking the cash burn and the VERY long sales cycles. But we can both enjoy the ride on EMV together!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.