IIQ 1.79% 55.0¢ inoviq ltd

Hello all, great announcement personally. We have very promising...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hello all,

great announcement personally. We have very promising news regarding the progress of the platform which is what we wanted to hear and are now moving into the next stage. 

Assay Development Program:
    The Assay Development program with our contract development partner Thermo Fisher Scientific to transfer and develop the research BARD1 assay using ProcartaPlex® Technology for performance on Luminex® instrumentation progressed during the quarter. The feasibility phase was successfully completed in December 2018 and the program has now entered the development phase.The initial work is to transfer and optimise the BARD1-Ovarian cancer test on the Luminex platform with expected completion in 1H19. If successful, further work is then expected to be undertaken to optimise the BARD1-Breast cancer test on the same platform in readiness to commence clinical studies for both BARD1-Breast and BARD1-Ovarian to evaluate clinical performance in 2H19, followed by expected launch as Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs) in 2021.

Probably not the news some have been waiting for but it’s not saying anything other than it will be released when they have completed their tests. Again I’ll say that I understand this is a play but for investors it’s a bonus and a long way away unlike the blood test. 

Cancer Vaccine Program:
    The Cancer Vaccine collaboration with the Institute for Respiratory Health (IRH) progressed during the quarter. The cancer vaccine program is exploratory research to evaluate BARD1 peptide vaccine formulations for cancer prevention and/or treatment in murine cancer models to assess in vivo effectiveness for reducing tumour size, inhibiting tumour growth and/or inducing an effective immune response.Encouraging initial results showing delayed tumour growth in a malignant mesothelioma mouse model were reported in the Company Presentation released on 19/11/18. However, the cancer vaccine studies were ongoing and not completed in December 2018 as previously expected, due to staff unavailability and experimental delays during the holiday period. BARD1 will update the market on the final results of the cancer vaccine studies upon completion.

As for SP predictions, seriously! Who knows really and who cares, BD1 is moving forward with T F which is great news and closer to potentially becoming a LDT. 

No complaints from me. 

GLA
    Last edited by Brad77: 25/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $58.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 56.0¢ 55.0¢ $25.44K 46.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 23792 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 15741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.