IIQ 1.89% 52.0¢ inoviq ltd

I read it all as great or better. Specifically "Assay...

1. 4,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    I read it all as great or better. Specifically "Assay Development ProgramTechnology  for  performance on Luminex instrumentation  progressed  during  the quarter.  The  feasibility  phase   was  successfully completed in December 2018 andthe program has now entered the development phase.The initial work is to transfer and optimise the BARD1Ovarian cancer test on the Luminex platform with expectedcompletion in 1H 19. If successful, further work is then expected to beundertaken to optimise the BARD1-Breast cancer test on the same platform in readiness tocommence clinical studies for both BARD1 Breast  and  BARD1 Ovarian to  evaluate  clinical performance  in  2H19, followed  by expected launch as Laboratory Developed Tests(LDTs) in 2021."

The reasonable explanation on the vaccine results which are hardly a blink in my thoughts.

2021 is a commercial release date. 2H2019 is with the short validation for blood test will see a re rating of the share price I feel. Given the usual very conservative announcements for the multiple extraordinary results for both for both BARD1 Breast,   BARD1 Ovarian and  not forgetting Lung cancer of course. Outlook for share holders from 2H2019 is possibly shorter than many might assume. Significant Blue sky any day with other parts of course for nice distraction(s). 

Just looking at a company which developed a lupis and arthritis blood test. mostly for the blood test development time frames.  Exagen IPO did not list in 2014 based on upcoming blood test specifically for "autoimmune rheumatic diseases" I wonder what the shares would be worth today now it seems to have dozens of blood test List ?

Lupus statistics suggest under 1.5 million Americans and about 5 million world wide might have Lupus. That appears in total. Breast cancer is over 1/4 million new cases diagnosed each year in the US and close to 20,000 new cases in Australia. Ovarian might be 1500 new cases with about a 75% mortality rate due to the late detection. Blood tests clearly work well for Exagen. Many of its Blood tests are used all over the world today. 

I am very glad BD1 is listed and some of us were able to help fund the development of the Test as well as share in the likely financial rewards success will bring .

Enough waffle from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $57.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.0¢ 52.0¢ $58.21K 109.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23559 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 9050 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.