PYG 0.00% 99.0¢ paygroup limited

As PYG's FY ends on 31 March, I thought I would share the...

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1567
    As PYG's FY ends on 31 March, I thought I would share the results of my latest analysis which concentrates entirely on organic growth:

Organic Growth Rates (annual unless otherwise noted):
    • +36% on ARR to end of FY22 - based on FY22 guidance;
    • +46% on Payslips & Transactions processed - 3rd Qtr to PCP;
    • +62.5% on Statutory Revenue to end of FY22 - based on FY22 guidance;
    • +100% on New Contracts - 3rd Qtr to PCP;
    • +181% on Monetisation - 3rd Qtr to PCP;
    • +300% on GPP - year to FY21 (no FY22 guidance - see below for my estimate);
    • Gross Margin expansion from 50% to 56% over only 6 months to end H1 FY22.

My estimate for GPP growth in FY22 is around 60%. I derive this from PYG's disclosure that GPP now comprises 31% of sales in the 3rd Qtr of FY22. We know that New Contracts are running at an annualised rate of around $20M. As these are 3 year contracts, this amounts to an ARR increase of around $6.7M. 31% of this is approx $2.1M. Hence the $3.5M of GPP in FY21 increases to around $5.6M in FY22 for an annual growth rate of around 60%.

The above analysis makes it very clear to me that PYG's investments in growth (at the expense of earlier and higher profits) are now generating organic growth rates of 36% and above, at increasingly high gross margins. IMO, that will lead to bigger and faster growing profits by FY23 (which starts in 7 weeks), than if they had not invested in this growth.

P.S. If readers do not appreciate the value in my analysis (and therefore do not award any GA's), then I will respect their opinion, but that will mean that I will keep my analysis to myself to inform my investment decisions on PYG, rather than sharing it with other investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.